Are you unsure about how much you should be eating to get the body and results you want? What are macros and why are they important? How much protein, how many carbs, what about many fats? It can be confusing and overwhelming trying to figure all of this out. Don't stress, I'm here to help!
This pdf will go over all the steps for calculating your daily caloric needs in a simple, easy to follow guide. Some of the topics that will be covered are seen below.
- Diet & Nutrition 101
- What Are Macronutrients?
- What Are Micronutrients?
- Reading A Nutrition Label (With Example)
- How To Calculate Your Daily Macros
- What Is My BMR, Daily Activity Level, and TDEE?
- Step 1: Calculate Your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
- Step 2: Choose Your Goal And Intensity
- Step 3: Customize Your Nutrition Plan
- Different Body Types (Ectomorph, Mesomorph, Endomorph)
- Step 4: Your Results
- Additional Examples/Scenarios
- Example 2
- Example 3
- Example 4
- Example 5
- Final Steps - Create A Custom Meal Plan
There are also a set of tools you get wilth the pdf to further assist you. Check them out below.
- Custom Meal Plan Creator Workbook Version 1 - LIMITED ACCESS
- Custome Macro Split Calculations Workbook
This is everything you need to quickly and easily calculate your daily macros and calories. AND once you have your macros calculated besure to use the tool I pointed out previously, the Custom Meal Plan Creator. This will allow you to create as many meal plans for yourself as you would like.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (regarding meal plan creator)
There are two offerings for the Meal Plan Creator, Limited-Access and Full-Access. With this purchase you would be getting access to the Limited-Access product. If you would like the Full-Access option of the meal plan creator, click here.
More information about the differences between Limited-Access and Full-Access can be found HERE.
Once you receive the files, they will be in a compressed folder, it was the only way I could upload them. To extract the files, after they have downloaded to your computer, right click the file and click Extract. Then you will have to hit next a few times but thatls it, then you will have the files.